Why get your business involved?
Rosemere couldn’t achieve its fundraising goals without the support of business partners of all sizes, each bringing a unique skills and new ideas for fundraising to support local cancer patients.
Working in partnership with companies to help make treatment better for local people with cancer, whether that’s through funding state-of-the-art equipment, new and innovative local services, patient comforts which make treatment less stressful, specialist local research, or training to ensure our cancer clinicians are the best they can be. Everything we fund is additional to what the NHS funds, but makes a big difference to patients.
We believe partnerships are mutually beneficial. Supporting Rosemere is not only the right thing to do; it is also good for business. Our business partnerships work because they are tailored to meet the objectives of your company, your corporate and social responsibility policy, and your staff - and we would be more than happy to support your fundraising in any way possible. Here are just a few examples of how you could support Rosemere in your workplace:
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year
- Put a team in to one of our events, sucha as our annual Walk in the Dark or Cross Bay Walk, or a third party event - suchs as a local organised run or Tough Mudder challenge
- Take our collection tubs for your desks, countertops, shops
- Ask your payroll manager about Payroll Giving, and donate directly from your wages
- Organise an event in the workplace, such as a dress down day or a bake sale
- Corporate sponsorship of our charity events, helping us to ensure that all funds raised go to the charity, rather than to pay for the running of the event.
- Gifts in Kind - such as prizes for raffles or competitions, or items that we can use in goody bags for event participants.
To find out more about how your business can support the cancer charity for Lancashire and South Cumbria, please call us on 01772 522 913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.